Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate - 2 lb
- Supplement Facts
- Dietary Restrictions
- Research Listings
- Test Results
Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate - 2 lb Description
Benefits of Grass Fed WPI:
- Natural flavoring, sweetener & color
- No preservatives, fillers or excipients
- Supports muscle growth & recovery
- Maximizes muscle protein synthesis
- Suitable for ovo-lacto vegetarian diets
From Pasture to Shaker Cup
NutraBio® Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate delivers 25 grams of clean, complete protein per serving. We use only certified whey protein isolate that is Non-GMO verified, environmentally responsible, animal welfare friendly, rBST/hormone free and antibiotic free. NutraBio® Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate contains high amounts of naturally occurring BCAAs and healthy whey fractions such as immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, and glycomacropeptides that provides the building blocks to support muscle recovery, repair, and growth.
In every scoop, you'll find 25 grams of complete, high-quality protein (90%) derived from grass fed cows, providing a perfect amino acid profile for optimum nitrogen retention, protein synthesis, and muscle growth. NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate is the cleanest protein on the planet.
As Always, our labels are fully transparent, so you know that what’s listed on the label is exactly what you're putting in your body and the Grass Fed Whey Isolate is free of any artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate - 2 lb Supplement Facts Panel, Label Image, and Suggested Use
Ingredients may change from time to time as we update our products. Please check the label on the bottle.
Suggested Use: Add one scoop to 6 ounces of cold water or your favorite beverage to a shaker cup or blender and mix for 25-30 seconds. Vary the amount of liquid to meet your desired taste and consistency. Using nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake.
Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate - 2 lb Dietary Restriction Information
|Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate - 2 lb is...|
Please check individual labels. Flavors may vary.
|Kosher Dairy||Certified Kosher Dairy by the Orthodox Union.|
|Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian||Does not contain meat, poultry, or fish. May contain dairy or egg.|
|Gluten Free||Does not contain gluten. Suitable for individuals on a gluten free diet.|
|Non-GMO||Does not contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs).|
|Filler Free||Absolutely no fillers.|
|Excipient Free||Absolutely no excipients or chemical additives.|
|BSE/TSE Free||Free of Bovine Spongiform Ecephalopathy (BSE) and Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE).|
|GMP||Manufactured in the United States in NutraBio's FDA registered and inspected facility to meet FDA 21 CFR Part 111 c-GMP regulations.|
|Full Label Disclosure||Full label disclosure guaranteed!. Every ingredient in this product is declared on the label. In addition, the exact quantity of each active ingredient is declared on the label. No ingredients are hidden in proprietary blends, so you know exactly what's in the product.|
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest: Our powders and capsules contain only pure active ingredient with absolutely no additives. Other manufacturers, in an effort to keep costs down, dilute their products with cheap fillers and add chemical excipients to their products to speed up their manufacturing output. These practices cheat you out of the active ingredient. At NutraBio, we've perfected our manufacturing technology so that excipients aren't needed, that means no microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica or other fillers, just 100% pure active ingredient. NutraBio supplements are manufactured under the strictest standards producing the highest quality and purest supplements available anywhere. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art HPLC analysis to insure zero tolerance for impurities and we manufacture our products every 2 weeks.
Customer Reviews of This Item
Written by Anonymous
- Hayes, A., & Cribb, P. J. (2008). Effect of whey protein isolate on strength, body composition and muscle hypertrophy during resistance training. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care, 11(1), 40-44.
- Pal, S., Ellis, V., & Dhaliwal, S. (2010). Effects of whey protein isolate on body composition, lipids, insulin and glucose in overweight and obese individuals. British journal of nutrition, 104(05), 716-723.
- Burd, N. A., Yang, Y., Moore, D. R., Tang, J. E., Tarnopolsky, M. A., & Phillips, S. M. (2012). Greater stimulation of myofibrillar protein synthesis with ingestion of whey protein isolate v. micellar casein at rest and after resistance exercise in elderly men. British Journal of nutrition, 108(06), 958-962.
- Cooke, M. B., Rybalka, E., Stathis, C. G., Cribb, P. J., & Hayes, A. (2010). Whey protein isolate attenuates strength decline after eccentrically-induced muscle damage in healthy individuals. J Int Soc Sports Nutr, 7(1), 30.
- Renan, M., Mekmene, O., Famelart, M. H., Guyomarc'h, F., Arnoult-Delest, V., Pâquet, D., & Brulé, G. (2006). pH-Dependent behaviour of soluble protein aggregates formed during heat-treatment of milk at pH 6· 5 or 7· 2. Journal of dairy research, 73(01), 79-86.
- Whetstine, M. C., Croissant, A. E., & Drake, M. A. (2005). Characterization of dried whey protein concentrate and isolate flavor. Journal of dairy science,88(11), 3826-3839.
- Campbell, B., Kreider, R. B., Ziegenfuss, T., La Bounty, P., Roberts, M., Burke, D., ... & Antonio, J. (2007). International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: protein and exercise. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 4, 8.
Third Party Test Results for Label Claim
We've begun listing our third party results for you to view. Click the link below to search for test results matching your lot number!
We apologize if the lot number you're looking for is not yet listed. We will do our best to quickly get new test results published promptly.