ATP Evolution - 500 Grams
- Supplement Facts
- Dietary Restrictions
- Research Listings
- Test Results
ATP Evolution - 500 Grams Description
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Supercharge strength and power output.
- Increase energy levels and endurance.
- Volumize cells and boost muscle size.
- Speed muscle recovery and reduce fatigue.
- Enhance ATP preservation and recovery.
- Maximize creatine storage and muscle uptake.
Super-charge ATP energy levels with Ribose and Creatine!
NutraBio ATP Evolution is a scientifically formulated Creatine-Ribose matrix designed to rapidly replenish ATP stores in muscle tissue. Adenosine Tri-phosphate (ATP) is the body's energy currency that is required for all cellular functions including muscular contractions, DNA synthesis, and protein synthesis. Additionally, ATP needs to be regenerated at a rapid rate in order for intense exercise to continue without fatiguing prematurely. The synergistic combination of creatine and ribose found in ATP Evolution help saturate and increase normal levels of these compounds found in the body, leading to increased rates of ATP resynthesis and ultimately help keep you training, stronger and longer. Research has shown that creatine and ribose supplementation can:
- Enhance ATP preservation and recovery
- Improve maximal strength
- Supercharge anaerobic power
- Volumize cells and boost muscle size
- Speed muscle recovery and reduce fatigue
- Amplify energy
- Facilitate muscular endurance
- Increase fat free mass
- Help keep you hydrated in extreme outdoor conditions
ATP Evolution's 2-prong approach to increasing ATP levels within muscle in truly revolutionary. First, it uses ribose, a building block of ATP, to increase the amount of ATP within muscle tissue. Second, it saturates the muscle tissue with creatine which helps to recycle ATP at a quicker rate. This 2-prong approach of increasing ATP levels and recycling ATP quicker is the secret to supercharging muscle energy levels. Next let's take a more in depth look at both ingredients that make NutraBio ATP Evolution the most advanced creatine cocktail on the market.
Time tested and research proven, creatine is an amino acid derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for short duration, high intensity activities such as sprinting and weight lifting. Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for rephosphorylating ADP into ATP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in a fairly rapid manner.
A Creatine Matrix that supersaturates creatine muscle stores.
As a whole creatine is arguably the most extensively researched and effective supplement available today. Over 500 studies exist of the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects.
Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal based proteins. Those who do supplement can increase their body's internal creatine pool by 10 to 40% depending on diet and total lean muscle mass. Due to the fact that our creatine stores are not fully saturated under normal circumstances, supplemental creatine represents a unique opportunity to optimize intracellular reserves, thus promoting an accelerated rate of ATP resynthesis and allowing high intensity work to be sustained for greater durations.
d-Ribose – the Backbone of ATP Replenishment.
Creatine's counterpart in ATP Evolution, ribose, is a naturally occurring sugar that forms the backbone of ATP. During intense exercise, large amounts of ATP are depleted in heart and skeletal muscle cells which can lead to fatigue, lower reps and premature failure in your workouts. Ribose is used by the body to synthesize ATP, nucleic acids, and glycogen and is essential in helping the body restore ATP levels during strenuous exercise.
Unfortunately, there is no food source that increases the body's d-ribose level. However, research shows that supplementing with d-Ribose can boost ATP production in both fast- and slow-twitch muscles by as much as 400%. Research has also shown that supplementing with d-ribose can increase gains maximum total reps by 30% in just 4 weeks as compared to only 7% when not supplementing with d-ribose.
NutraBio's Uncompromising Commitment to Results.
ATP Evolution represents a commitment to quality NutraBio made when we opened our doors 20 years ago. This commitment involves using only the highest quality ingredients backed by research, effective clinical doses, and no proprietary blends, fillers, excipients or other potentially unhealthy or unneeded additives. Although the industry makes it seems like this is a new trend; the fact is NutraBio pioneered these concepts well over a decade ago. For us, it has never been a question of when a good time to start being honest is. We have always been the innovators, not the imitators.
This innovation is reflected in what we believe is the most advanced creatine formula on the market today. ATP Evolution is a pure, effective supplement that combines the ergogenic benefits of creatine in combination with the energy boosting effects of ribose in order to accelerate ATP resynthesis. The result is explosive workouts, quick gains in muscle strength and size, and shorter recovery periods.
The Science Behind the Ingredients:
CREATINE MONOHYDRATE (3500 mg) & CREATINE MAGNAPOWER (3500 mg)
- Creatine is an amino acid (broken down protein) derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for short duration, high intensity activities such as sprinting and weight lifting. Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for rephosphorylating ADP into ATP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in a fairly rapid manner. Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal based proteins. Those who do supplement can increase their body's internal creatine pool by 10 to 40% depending on diet and total lean muscle mass.
- As a whole creatine is arguably the most extensively researched and effective supplement available today. Over 500 studies exist of the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects.
- Creatine has been proven to increase lean muscle mass, maximal strength, power, and muscular endurance.
- Creatine may also help keep you hydrated in extreme outdoor conditions
- Emerging research suggest creatine may provide cognitive and overall brain health benefits.
- Creatine MagnaPower (magnesium creatine chelate) is more soluble than creatine monohydrate and in theory should absorb better; requiring a lower dose to achieve the same ergogenic benefits as creatine monohydrate. This form of creatine can also protect the creatine from destruction in the digestive tract and make higher quantities of the physiologically active form of creatine available to the muscle cells.
- The ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) position stand on creatine monohydrate (CM) found that short-term CM supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5–15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5–15%), single-effort sprint performance (1–5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5–15%). Long-term CM supplementation appears to enhance the overall quality of training, leading to 5 to 15% greater gains in strength and performance.
RIBOSE (5000 MG)
- Ribose is a natural sugar that supports energy production, mitochondrial function, and decreases fatigue.
- It is needed to form certain vitamins, DNA and RNA, and most importantly adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
- Ribose helps recoup lost energy and may minimize the negative physiological consequences of energy depletion from intense exercise.
- In a four-week study involving recreational body builders, ribose was given to determine its effect on body composition and exercise performance. While there was no difference in pre/post exercise body composition between the ribose and placebo groups, the ribose group showed significantly greater gains in both muscle strength and endurance. Ribose supplementation has also been shown to increase exercise tolerance and performance with decreased muscle stiffness, pain, and fatigue.
ATP Evolution FAQs
What is the best way to take ATP Evolution?
- Mix one serving of ATP Evolution into at least 16 ounces of water or your favorite beverage and drink within 15 minutes. Consume one to two servings per day. For best results, use this product as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
I heard that creatine can cause kidney problems and cause cramping. Is that true?
- Absolutely not. Creatine is the most studied and effective supplement ever…period. Over 500 studies have been done on creatine and nonehave been shown to cause any adverse side effects. However, you should expect to see big improvement in strength, power, and endurance after taking creatine?
Are there any downsides to supplementing with creatine?
- If you consider it a downside, creatine supplementation can lead to weight gain in the form of higher water retention and increases in lean muscle mass. To avoid this and still get the ergogenic benefits of creatine take .03 grams per kilogram body weight daily instead of the 5 gram recommended dose.
What's the deal with magnesium creatine chelate? I heard nothing is as good creatine monohydrate.
- While there is no doubt various other forms of creatine are more of marketing gimmic than anything else; magnesium creatine chelate has been directly compared to creatine monohydrate in scientific research and has shown to be at least as effective as equivalent doses of monohydrate, and potentially more effective at increasing intracellular water concentrations.
What is ATP again and what does it do?
- Adenosine Tri-phosphate (ATP) is the body's energy currency that is required for all cellular functions including muscular contractions, DNA synthesis, and protein synthesis. Additionally, ATP needs to be regenerated at a rapid rate in order for intense exercise to continue without fatiguing prematurely. Without ATP life is not possible
NutraBio Labs has a "No Compromise" commitment to producing the purest, cleanest, and most effective supplements on the market. All of our products are manufactured in-house in our FDA-inspected, GMP certified facility in New Jersey. NutraBio only uses the most superior ingredients and all ingredients are tested by us and a third party lab to ensure 99.98% purity or greater. Our products all include fully transparent labels featuring clinical doses of the highest quality ingredients available. To ensure our customers of our commitment to product quality, we launched a new website Checkmysupps.com which allows our consumers access to independent 3rd-party lab test results of all our products.
ATP Evolution - 500 Grams Supplement Facts Panel, Label Image, and Suggested Use
Ingredients may change from time to time as we update our products. Please check the label on the bottle.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix one serving into at least 16 ounces of water or your favorite beverage and drink within 15 minutes. For best results, use this product as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
WARNING: NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, have known medical conditions (including kidney or liver disease) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s) consult with your health care practitioner before using this product. Ribose will temporarily depress blood sugar several points for an hour after ingestion. This is usually sub-clinical. However, it is recommended Ribose be taken with food, juice or around meal time to avoid potential symptoms of hypoglycemia. Drink at least 16-32 ounces of additional water per day when using this or any type of Creatine. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
ATP Evolution - 500 Grams Dietary Restriction Information
|ATP Evolution - 500 Grams is...|
|OU Kosher||Certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.|
|Vegetarian||Does not contain animal or dairy products.|
|Hypoallergenic||Designed to lessen the chances of an allergic reaction.|
|Gluten Free||Does not contain gluten. Suitable for individuals on a gluten free diet.|
|Non-GMO||Does not contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs).|
|Filler Free||Absolutely no fillers.|
|Excipient Free||Absolutely no excipients or chemical additives.|
|BSE/TSE Free||Free of Bovine Spongiform Ecephalopathy (BSE) and Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE).|
|GMP||Manufactured in the United States in NutraBio's FDA registered and inspected facility to meet FDA 21 CFR Part 111 c-GMP regulations.|
|Full Label Disclosure||Full label disclosure guaranteed!. Every ingredient in this product is declared on the label. In addition, the exact quantity of each active ingredient is declared on the label. No ingredients are hidden in proprietary blends, so you know exactly what's in the product.|
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest: Our powders and capsules contain only pure active ingredient with absolutely no additives. Other manufacturers, in an effort to keep costs down, dilute their products with cheap fillers and add chemical excipients to their products to speed up their manufacturing output. These practices cheat you out of the active ingredient. At NutraBio, we've perfected our manufacturing technology so that excipients aren't needed, that means no microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica or other fillers, just 100% pure active ingredient. NutraBio supplements are manufactured under the strictest standards producing the highest quality and purest supplements available anywhere. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art HPLC analysis to insure zero tolerance for impurities and we manufacture our products every 2 weeks.
Customer Reviews of This Item
Written by gerald from Grovetown, GA
Written by Dwayne from Richmond, VA
- Chanutin A: The fate of creatine when administered to man. Journal of Biological Chemistry 1926, 67:29-41.
- hultman E, J. Bergstrom, L. L. Spriet, and K. Soderlund.: Energy Metabolism and Fatigue. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics; 1990.
- Earnest CP, Snell PG, Rodriguez R, Almada AL, Mitchell TL: The effect of creatine monohydrate ingestion on anaerobic power indices, muscular strength and body composition. Acta physiologica Scandinavica 1995, 153:207-209.
- Becque MD, Lochmann JD, Melrose DR: Effects of oral creatine supplementation on muscular strength and body composition. Medicine and science in sports and exercise 2000, 32:654-658.
- Kreider RB, Ferreira M, Wilson M, Grindstaff P, Plisk S, Reinardy J, Cantler E, Almada AL: Effects of creatine supplementation on body composition, strength, and sprint performance. Medicine and science in sports and exercise 1998, 30:73-82.
- Vandenberghe K, Goris M, Van Hecke P, Van Leemputte M, Vangerven L, Hespel P: Long-term creatine intake is beneficial to muscle performance during resistance training. Journal of applied physiology 1997, 83:2055-2063.
- Hoffman J, Ratamess N, Kang J, Mangine G, Faigenbaum A, Stout J: Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism 2006, 16:430-446.
- Saremi A, Gharakhanloo R, Sharghi S, Gharaati MR, Larijani B, Omidfar K: Effects of oral creatine and resistance training on serum myostatin and GASP-1. Molecular and cellular endocrinology 2010, 317:25-30.
- Buford TW, Kreider RB, Stout JR, Greenwood M, Campbell B, Spano M, Ziegenfuss T, Lopez H, Landis J, Antonio J: International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: creatine supplementation and exercise. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2007, 4:6.
- VOGEL RA, Webster MJ, ERDMANN LD, CLARK RD: Creatine supplementation: Effect on supramaximal exercise performance at two levels of acute hypohydration. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 2000, 14:214-219.
- Antonio J, Ciccone V: The effects of pre versus post workout supplementation of creatine monohydrate on body composition and strength. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2013, 10:36.
- Cribb PJ, Williams AD, Hayes A: A creatine-protein-carbohydrate supplement enhances responses to resistance training. Medicine and science in sports and exercise 2007, 39:1960-1968.
- Van Gammeren, D., Falk, D., & Antonio, J. (2002). The effects of four weeks of ribose supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in healthy, young, male recreational bodybuilders: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Current therapeutic research, 63(8), 486-495.
- Wagner, D. R., Gresser, U., & Zöllner, N. (1991). Effects of oral ribose on muscle metabolism during bicycle ergometer in AMPD-deficient patients.Annals of nutrition and metabolism, 35(5), 297-302.
- Dodd, S. L., Johnson, C. A., Fernholz, K., & St Cyr, J. A. (2004). The role of ribose in human skeletal muscle metabolism. Medical hypotheses, 62(5), 819-824.
- Gallagher, P. M., Williamson, D. L., Godard, M. P., Witter, J. R., & Trappe, S. W. (2001). Effects of ribose supplementation on adenine nucleotide concentration in skeletal muscle following high‐intensity exercise. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise,33(5), S167.
- Hellsten, Y., Skadhauge, L., & Bangsbo, J. (2004). Effect of ribose supplementation on resynthesis of adenine nucleotides after intense intermittent training in humans. American Journal of Physiology-Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology, 286(1), R182-R188.
Third Party Test Results for Label Claim
We've begun listing our third party results for you to view. Click the link below to search for test results matching your lot number!
We apologize if the lot number you're looking for is not yet listed. We will do our best to quickly get new test results published promptly.